Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine ski areas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

We are off to Morzine in just under two weeks and wanted to ask a question regarding the ski areas, I.e. Morzine/Les Gets vs Portes du Soleil

All the adults have PDS passes but our kids have the smaller area. We will have at least one day where we will have the kids all day and it’s the last day, where the other days they are in ski school all morning.

Eldest will be doing reds and youngest will be easily cruising blues, so just wanted to see whether it was worth upgrading them, or if it was possible to upgrade them for just the last day?

Appreciate any thoughts

S
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have just come back from 3 days there and there was plenty to keep us occupied in Morzine Les Gets side. We never covered all of that. I would say there would be more than enough to keep the kids happy in Morzine LG area. Plent6 of great reds an£ blues to keep them occupied
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could get a family pass that is for the whole area - 10% off for everyone - 2 adults, 2 kids.

The Avoriaz side is a bit more exposed than across in Morzine so if it is bad weather then there are more runs in the tree line in Morzine.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Your problem, such as it is, is that the faff to get across to or back from Avoriaz is probably excessive for half days.

So your adult PdS passes may not be so well used if you have to pick up at say 12:30.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy