Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer from Geneva Airport to Les Gets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

Is anyone able to recommend a reliable company they have personally used for a private transfer from Geneva Airport to Les Gets, the transfer would be for 4 adults plus 5 children (all of which will require car seats of varying degrees) please.

I've had a look on Google and found the likes of Alpinbus, SkiidyGonzales, Alpybus and Alps2Alps, but the costs vary drastically and some the companies have had some negative reviews.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@ACS, Skiidy would be a good bet or Ski Transfers, who are based in Les Gets, skitransfers.com
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have used Skiidy a lot and always solid. Not sure you will fit 9 in a vehicle though ?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Another recommendation for skiidy, never let us down.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've used Ski-Lifts many times - and they usually have at least 1 child seat in the back of their vans, so shouldn't have any trouble having 5 seats in 1 van if you speak to them and request it in advance.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just back from Les Gets on Saturday. We were in two groups and one used Skiidy Gonzales with other on Alpybus. The Alpybus people came back to Geneva with Skiidy so we got a chance to compare directly.

Alpybus minibuses are apparently a bit more basic than the Skiidy ones, and there's sometimes a bit of a wait at Geneva, but the group was dropped at the door of the accommodation, just like Skiidy. I can't tell you about Alpybus on the way back, but Skiidy picked us up bang on time outside the accommodation and their communication was spot-on.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy