Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Last minute 23/24 Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hiya,

I am looking to book last minute for the weekend of 23rd / 24th.
I currently loie in Dublin so am happy to fly from here or from any UK airport.
Which websites do you usually check and how many days should I leave for last minute deals?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ash
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Ash,

I work for a small ski company and we have one chalet still available for those dates at £500 per person fully catered.

Flights and transfers aren't included but there are Dublin - Geneva routes and lots of choice of transfers from there.

www.ice-fire.co.uk

Any help?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

Thanks for the reply but I would be looking for something below 450/500 with flights included. I've seen some great deals for March and January times (some 400 with 1/2 board and flights/transfer included) so am asking where are people looking for these? I am happy to wait up to 3 days before.

Any help.

Thanks

Ash
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
23/24 feb is half term week, you will be lucky to get January & March like prices.

Snowtrex & sunweb do room & lift pass packages. Can always look on crystal ski (tui) or neilsen & see if anything pops up.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I believe European half term is the 11th and uk/Ireland is 16th till 22nd so the following week shouldn't be to bad.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@SkiAsh121!, we have rooms available at our guesthouse that week. We are 45 mins down the motorway from Salzburg airport in Radstadt, Ski Amade. We have hosted many happy snowheads and would love to welcome many more. Our website should be in the sig. Happy holidays. Ange Smile
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@SkiAsh121!, in France the holidays run for 4 weeks, from 9th February, with the Paris area on holiday from 23rd, so you are right in the middle of peak season in France.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@SkiAsh121!, if you go to "The Piste" page on this forum, you'll see this page entitled European School Holidays 2018-19.
It's invaluable when planning your trip to help you avoid the busiest weeks and local holidays.
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=133261
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks all.
I can't change my dates now so have to go on that week but I know now for future years.
I have been watching Crystalski and there have been some great deals for that week but just want to confirm more will appear closer to that date?
I don't want to be left with nothing hoping something will appear in 2 weeks? The casa de le pasa one for half board 479 has now gone so having a slight panic.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi, 23yr male boarder here. I've got to go away on either 23rd or 24th due to work too....are you booking on your own, or are you looking for a fellow holiday buddy too? I would be flying from London or Birmingham airports.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@SkiAsh121!,

Agree w. deals. Great to see people who are also looking for last min.
I can do that week / March.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy