Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any feedback on Salomon X/max Blast or Atomic X9

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone either the owner of a pair of the new salomon x/max blasts or atomic x9s?

Would really appreciate some feedback on them , performance and your thoughts on their pros/cons.

Thanks in advance
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just brought a pair of Salomon X/Max BLASTS and skied them solid every day for two weeks in the Three Vallees, France.

So I was on greens, reds, blacks, smooth pistes, ice, crud, bumps, fresh powder etc. The lot.

Totally fantastic pair of skis. Rock solid on the edges; and super-stable when you go fast. Plus they are easy to carve and turn. They are on the heavy side, 3.5kg each, but I like that. And they are 100% piste skis.

I previously had a pair of Salomon X-Race; and these new skis are even better.

£538 from LD Mountain Centre with a 5% discount code and Quidco cashback.

That said, I would imagine that any high-end ski that is well reviewed will be good.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy