Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PDS Curcuit

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@Ozboy, Hope so at some point. I am only in Chatel one week this winter (3-8 March) due to various reasons too dull to mention!

@andyrew, absolutely agree (but it adds about 45-60 minutes to the circuit).
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@andyrew, isn't the return journey not a little pedestrian?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
under a new name wrote:
@andyrew, isn't the return journey not a little pedestrian?

But very pretty and can be done quite "quickly". After nearly 40 years skiing it's these places that really make a trip for me. Also love the "back route" into morzine.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There must be tons of maps made of PDS circuits with routes marked, and the names of lifts & pistes on those routes identified.

Surely there's a link to at least one of them online, eh?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DJL wrote:
The Sundance Bar - who would have thought you could sit there for so long to consume a pizza. Best strategy was to order individually rather than as a group. That way you got to examine the leather apron (and its contents) several times.

Is this written in code? Puzzled Puzzled

Any chance of an explanation for those of us who haven't the foggiest what it's on about? Puzzled
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bergmeister wrote:
Any chance of an explanation for those of us who haven't the foggiest what it's on about? Puzzled

Presumably there was a busty Bavarian serving wench wearing an apron... Puzzled
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Several attractive female staff, with leather aprons, mini skirts etc... ( Different Times - mid eighties ).

As to the maps etc.. I quickly knocked up this schema of a clockwise mini-circuit.

There's tons of variants for example:
going lower in Chalet Neuf and using the Pre La Vielle drag
or going lower into Champoussin and using Sepaya
or adding a bit more Les Crosets
or using Mossettes instead of Grande Conche
or using PLJ instead of Chaux de Roses etc...
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@WindOfChange, thanks that is great work Smile
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy