Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

katchberg long shot

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
lucky us. off to Katchberg on the 19th for a week and staying in the falkensteiner funimation hotel. me and wife and a cranky 4yr old. another couple were going with us but the male fell 30 feet off a ladder and broke half his body, pelvis, vertebrae, shoulder, elbow etc. hes out of hospital but as tough as he is sking probably a bad idea.
total long shot but any snowheads in the same hotel with a child around the same age? if our lad could make a new ski/play buddy it would really help as he's not great at mixing especially if language difference. he has only done about an hr on snow last year and that didn't go too well as Mom needed to be within sight all the time and he was welded to her for the 4 days and would not go in ski school.
she had hired skis and never even got to use them. that's why this year we went for a hotel rather than our usual self catering especially so he could maybe get to know a few kids in the hotel.
on a different note the transfer prices from Salzburg airport seem fairly steep. around 350 to 400+ for the 3 of us return. car hire is also v expensive. any locals know of any small taxi company that's cheaper.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
obviously no one in Katcchberg that week with kids so any chance a reply on my second query?

on a different note the transfer prices from Salzburg airport seem fairly steep. around 350 to 400+ for the 3 of us return. car hire is also v expensive. any locals know of any small taxi company that's cheaper.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Katschberg Taxis:

http://www.katschberg.at/en/articles/view/2124

Or hire a car for around €200, use Skyscanner or Auto Europe for price comparison.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@queenie pretty please,

Do you have suggestions for a transfer from Munich to Soll?

I do have a car reserved, but would rather pay a wee bit more and not stress with putting equipment for 4 in a car. Plus we're staying on mountain, so no need for a car whilst we are there.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Train to Kufstein and then a taxi?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@HeidiAmsterdam, there's a few suggestions on the Wilder Kaiser website, sorry I don't have any of my own:

https://www.wilderkaiser.info/en/service/travel-planning/airport-transfer.html
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We loved the Funimation in Katschberg but I think we were the only UK family there.
I didn't hear another English accent until the very last day skiing. Had a quick chat and they were staying in the other Falkensteiner hotel across the town.
So sorry, but think you will be out of luck there.
The pool is great and the kids play club if that's an option.

Hope you have a great time. I did a hire car. Lovely drive though.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy