Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oz-vaujany v ADH pass for nervous intermediate

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are in vaujany for mid term. Would there be enough scope to occupy my wife and 10 yr old daughter in oz-vaujany pass area as opposed to full domaine of ADH?. They are easy blue run level but will progress quickly. Me and other two young teenagers will get full area tribu pass.
If we did opt for full domaine pass for all it seems that LDH, and Grande Galaxie and milky way have 1 day each built in....would they offer much worthwhile...we will have car?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've just come back from a week in Oz and would say they would be better off with the full area pass. It won't take them long to ski out the Oz-Vaujany area and, at least while I was there, much of that area can sit under the cloud while the Alpe d'Huez area sat above it in the sun.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
and you will find there is more than enough to occupy them in AdH without heading to LDA etc. If you get the full pass they will have the benefit of some lovely runs down into AdH itself, Villard Reculas and Auris. I would think the Oz-Vaujany pass will be too limiting.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I would go for full area pass. Depending on the ages have a look at the family pass in advance
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Mjit, thanks for info. What were the conditions like when u were there?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Mjit, thanks for info. What were the conditions like when u were there?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Kagallag, I would concur with getting a full area pass and not bothering with day trips.

In my younger days I did a day trip to LDA from Oz. It was fine, although I wasn't enamoured with the place and anyhow I wouldn't do they schlep with wife and kids.

I'm sure you'll have a great time in the full ADH area, there is a lot of variety.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks folks...Yes I'll go with my instinct and get full pass for all...it's only about 350ish euro difference with the family rate....does the full area pass allow one free access to pool and ice rink in vaujany as well as ADH?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks folks...Yes I'll go with my instinct and get full pass for all...it's only about 350ish euro difference with the family rate....does the full area pass allow one free access to pool and ice rink in vaujany as well as ADH?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I had a quick look on the Vaujany website. The pass includes -

Pass'Loisirs
One entrance to the ice rink and one entrance to the swimming pool in Vaujany.

If you buy your ski pass on the alpedhuez website you can pay extra for unlimited access to the ice rink etc -

Option "Leisure pass" INCLUDED : illimited access to outdoor heated swimming pool, indoor swimming pool, outdoor ice rink (skates included), fitness center (from 16yo), table tennis, mini golf

You don't have an option for the pools and ice rinks of both resorts.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Conditions: I'd have to go with "Icy with a chance of rocks". Things should have changed completely by mid Feb though so you should have snow.

Pool: Yep, and makes a lot of sense if you're staying down in Vaujany. Didn't seem so useful staying up in Oz as a bit of a trek to go down there/back just for a swim, even to the non-skier in our group.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy