Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow Buddy/Female - 3rd Feb - Val Thorens Club Med?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, looking for someone/female that wants to ski - Club Med - Val Thoren 3rd feb, if you have skied Club Med before you'll know its all inc, so food, drink, entertainment and ski pass, flights, all in! Looking for someone to share, I can fly from Bristol or Gatwick/London. Please drop me a line if interested..
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great.

I am in my 40s, good fitness level. Intermediate -Advance.
What is the your level?

Open to explore France / Switzerland or even off the beaten tracks like Romania, Georgia, Andorra, Bulgaria, etc.
Ideally long weekends or last minute to look for good snow.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hi, ive just seen your post, im looking for a ski buddy for a last minute trip, havent done club med before but im an experienced skier and would definately be interested to know more. my names Louise by the way. x
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi - I’m intermediate - advance too.. The reason I want to go to Club Med - it’s good value, all in, ski guides that are really good - not like a ski school - usually you ski back in for lunch or they have restaurants on the mountain, lift pass included too, drinks including premium - all in, cocktails the lot so literally you don’t spend anything !
I priced up a hol today £860 + 230 lift pass, + £200 on lunch - snacks, then drinks on top, you’re up to quite a bit! So I’m not sure if you’ve looked at club Med before or what your spending is?
I live in Swindon, so Bristol or Gatwick - Heathrow ok - but to be honest they arrange separate flights if need be! Just fed up of supplements! Yvette
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Entertainment in the evening too, show, music - dancing - gets pretty good! At Club Med, look at their web site..
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,

FYI:
I am planning a ski planning get together in London. Plus watch Ski Sunday which is hosted by Ski Club GB.
We are looking for ski buddies to join a group 30s-40s intermediate to advance level.
https://www.facebook.com/events/588358591590305/
Pauline Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Bunny Rocket, did you sort out a ski holiday?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@ YMD,

In progress. You?

We met up over the w/end to watch Ski Sunday & discussed trips.
I posted some suggested trips on Powder Junkies UK https://www.facebook.com/groups/135765136583354/.
You can join the main FB group & chat group.

Trips e.g. France.
Ski & spa - Andorra £350 10/March or £299 last min. HB w. hot tub.
https://www.facebook.com/events/588358591590305/
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Bunny Rocket, I've not got anything sorted yet - so may struggle now,
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy