Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Couple looking for trip 9th-16th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

We are a 30yr old couple looking for a last minute trip away for the week 9th-16th Feb.

Both intermediate skiers who like a bit of apres at the end of the day.

Desperate to get away this year, and would love to join a group to have a laugh with.

Cheers,

Matt.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi!
We have two rooms available at Chalet Panorama in Maria Alm! We have been to Maria Alm a few times and really love it. Never stayed at the chalet but it has amazing reviews on trip advisor! We are mixed ages with some kids (don't worry they are very well behaved and in bed by 7pm!! Laughing )
We are intermediate skiers too- and there are two people not skiing just interested in the après ski side!
Let us know if you would like more info!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PS we can look at doing a discount as we will have to pay an amount for the rooms anyway if they are empty
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I’d love some more info.

I’ve wanted to to get back to Austria for a number of years, my first ski strip was to Zell am See when I was a kid.

Cheers,

Matt.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are also a couple looking to go the exact same dates.
Been looking at all inclusive chalets in Tignes/Val or La Plagne for around £900 all in per person.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@rhianl, hi there, I am also looking for a ski group to join on the 9th-16th Feb and love the look of the Chalet Panorama in Maria Alm and wonder if you still has a spare room available and if so would kindly consider me joining you? I am a 50 year old married man with two Sons all of whom don't want to ski this year and my normal group has also bailed this season. I've been skiing every year since 2001 and can't bear to miss a year. A few years ago the same situation happened and I went skiing on my own but stayed in a hotel which was not the best solution so this time thought I'd see if I could join a group in a chalet. I am an intermediate-advanced skier and love new challenges. I am CEO of a software company and skiing is my only way I can switch off and love it. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Mark p.s I joined snowheads years ago during a week when I tried boarding (hence my username) which I enjoyed but I'm a skier at heart Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi Mark- I have sent you a private message Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy