Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo intermediate skier looking for group to join in Feb, preferably to Austria

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, finding myself in the position of trying to find new ski buddies, as others have started turning away from Europe due to unsure snow conditions, or have moved on to more sensible grown up lifestyles

Fairly experienced female skier in my 40's. Been getting out once or twice a year since 2008 and don't want to break my 10 year record of skiing in 2019.

Would love to get back out to some of the bigger resorts in Austria, and preferably for the 2nd or 4th week in Feb.

Would love to hear from interested folk, or people with good alternative suggestions, as getting a group together can be challenging.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Would definitely be interested in the 4th week Feb if we could get a group together or something.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I’m still looking at going, havnt booked anything yet but quite flexible
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ok, hopefully we can get a few more....
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yep hope so, I really don’t want to miss another year. Are you thinking of setting a budget?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hadn't thought that far ahead. Hard to get anything decent below £650, if looking for half board min, which I usually do.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yeh I wud go for at least half board so havnt got to think about food. Might be able to get a last minute ish deal
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Have you checked out the Bashes? It's certainly a good way to make sure you're never short of a ski buddy again snowHead

2nd week of Feb, is the Birthday Bash* in Arabba. It has been full for a long time and there has been a waiting list, also for a long time, but people move on and make other plans so who knows how many of them are actively still interested.
People do need to pull out sometimes: a couple of days ago, we had an odd scenario where 1 person cancelling opened up places for 4 people to join. It's full again now but you never know what's around the corner.
If it looks of interest, hit the button that says "I'm interested" and when the new buttons appear select the option like "I'm really interested, honest I am"

*Celebrating the 15th Birthday of snowHeads snowHead

What about the 1st week of March? Any good?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cold Fusion 23rd Feb in Chamonix have spaces
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi! We have a couple of rooms (due to dropouts) in Maria Alm Austria, 9-16th Feb Smile
It is Chalet Panorama (bit of luxury) maybe we could work something out? We have been to Maria Alm a few times and love the skiing. We are a group of 9 so far going for my sisters 40th. We have 4 kids with us but don't worry they are in bed by 7pm Wink
You fly to Salzburg and it is less than an hour from there! Let me know if you would like more info!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy