Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jones solution split/karakoram bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Clearing out some stuff, jones solution splitboard 158 with karakoram split 30 bindings and g3 skins. Can deliver to the dolomites during the pre bb/bb or send with courier Used about half a dozen times,
Will sell separate or together
Board €350
Bindings €350
Skins €100
If bought all together i will cover the postage, or if collected in person will chuck in the skins for free

Also have an older rome agent rocker 157 and a jones hovercraft 156, both a few seasons old but in decent nick, €75 each

Hovercraft - SOLD

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 10-01-19 12:59; edited 1 time in total
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@freeridechef, I'm interested in the Hovercraft subject to postage costs. How much would that be please? Happy to DM
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@leggyblonde where to? Croydon? Will have a look at costs, or if you will be at the birthday bash or pre BB I can bring it with me
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@freeridechef, yes, to Croydon please. I won't be at those bashes but will be at the SOPiB
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A quick search tells me it's around 35€, I will try to find cheaper, or maybe @admin has a space in his van? ( Worth asking, although he does have an aversion to snowboards Laughing )
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's not me, it's the shape of the BU5 4 DUB: to get snowBoards in, they need to be folded in half NehNeh
latest report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Haha Very Happy
snow conditions     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@admin, @freeridechef, I wouldn't want to tempt him to the darkside!

If you could do €100 posted I'll take it thanks, it would be good to have before then.
ski holidays     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Off for lunch now, will check this afternoon. Do you have WhatsApp, I can send you some pics later
latest report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@freeridechef, I do, I'll DM my number now.
snow conditions     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Before you start sending 'pics' over Whatsapp @freeridechef, you should know that @leggyblonde is a boy!
ski holidays     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@admin, allegedly Laughing
ski holidays     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
freeridechef wrote:
Clearing out some stuff, jones solution splitboard 158 with karakoram split 30 bindings and g3 skins. Can deliver to the dolomites during the pre bb/bb or send with courier Used about half a dozen times,
Will sell separate or together

I'm interested in the right hand part wink
ski holidays     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@admin, I did know that! And I'm still gonna send pics . Smile
ski holidays     
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@leggyblonde, if you get any juicy ones... http://media.snowheads.com/
Wink
latest report     
@dave of the marmottes , shame you want the right hand side, that alone is priced at €1,000,000. Hovewever I would throw in everything else for free, even postage! wink
snow report     
@admin, if you really want pics of me all you have to do is ask wink
snow conditions     
@freeridechef, Funnily enough, I've been meaning to advertise my 158 Solution and Karakoram bindings this week. Won't start a thread now for fear of flooding the market, but if yours sells, send any other enquiries my way...

And if @leggyblonde changes his mind, I'm sure l could be persuaded to take the Hovercraft off your hands.
snow report     
@harrison the rabbit , feel free to post anything you want, it's a buyer's market and I'm sure the postage from South Wales will be less, I've also posted my gear elsewhere and except the Rome, everything should be sold by tomorrow! Re the hovercraft, i think it's a done deal with leggyblonde but if anything changes I'll let you know
snow conditions     
Hovercraft now sold
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy