Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sitting Tight in Chamonix.

Poster: A snowHead
So much snow, the whole valley is still closed as heavy showers continued through the night. I'm ready, sitting in front of my sceen waiting for the Booms to stop. Tommorow afternoon maybe the day i'll be ready to die. Little Angel
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SMALLZOOKEEPER,

Be careful what you wish for, sometimes it comes true Crying or Very sad Just be careful.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
BOD, Thanks, feel like crying. I'll be careful, i have 'TEAM LOCKWOODS' to look after, the world needs bootfitters, can't wipe 6 out in one day. Little Angel
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
And I had originally thought of trying to get down there today............ Shocked
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
obelix67, Dust down those skis, i've put a police line in place. You'll need at least 180cm with a least 80mm in the waist, and no you can't put two boards end to end! Little Angel
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/obelix67/Snowblade/IMG_0866.jpg that is more than enough for that powder stuff snowHead

As it is a French police line I will turn up on a Shocked tractor with sheep - that seems to confuse the french police everytime......
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
obelix67, Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Still sitting tight, Les Houches open, however the world, it's dog, it's dog's cat, it's cat's fleas etc, etc, etc. Evil or Very Mad
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Are those the most interesting animals you've got in stock? How about some giraffes and hippos?
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
obelix67 wrote:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/obelix67/Snowblade/IMG_0866.jpg that is more than enough for that powder stuff snowHead

As it is a French police line I will turn up on a Shocked tractor with sheep - that seems to confuse the french police everytime......
Now that's really fat ... those skis look quite wide too Laughing
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Patch, you wouldnt know a snowblade if it jumped up and bit you. Laughing

Ski's not on me rolling eyes ok well not since 1979 snowHead
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Snow Snow Snow. GM cable car opened this afternoon and it was every man for himself for the rewards were great. Although general risk remained 4/5 i was a little confused by the avalanche bulletin board at the top of the cable car reporting a 2/5 risk Puzzled Puzzled. Never mind, there was no need to go off piste anyway as the 2 runs i got down the marked routes were mostly on virgin powder. Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
3 Little Angel 0cm in town since arriving at work, due to stop for my days off, Fri-Sat. FAT CHANCE.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
SMALLZOOKEEPER, thanks for the updates. Arriving in Chamonix tomorrow night (until Sunday). Looks like it could be a fun weekend - assuming the plane can land, we can get to resort, the lifts are open etc

Wooo-hoooo!!!!! Very Happy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
alan empty, Tomorrow will be very special.
snow conditions
any update. Just booked accom for tonight and tomorrow. Tough to find it but done now. Looking forward to Chammers. Always a laugh there...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy