Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS Rab Alpha Direct and Zero G Jackets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Bit of a January revision of the ever expanding jacket collection leads to a reluctant sale of these two:

1. Rab Zero G Down Jacket

Size Medium-pit to pit approx 21'/55cm

Ink blue which is a petrol blue colour. Used whilst skiing a few times but doesn't fit well under my new hardshell so looking for something a bit lower profile

In excellent condition. No tears/hole/patches of wear or significant down leakage (as the down is 1000FP, there will be occasional leakage from the seams). The only signs of wear I can see is some creasing on the dropped hem from lots of sitting down-pictured at its worst in the close up below! Comes with stuffsac and the tags from when new

Purchased a couple of years ago but I believe this season's version is identical:
https://rab.equipment/uk/zero-g-jacket

IMG_2760 by Matt G, on Flickr

IMG_2762 by Matt G, on Flickr

IMG_2763 by Matt G, on Flickr

RRP £380. Seem to be about £350 new online. £210 posted please delivered RMSD

2. Rab Alpha Direct Jacket

Size Medium-pit to pit approx 21'/55cm

Colour is Merlin which is also a two tone mid blue colour

Polartec Alpha softeshell style jacket with a trim but not tight fit. Excellent reviews online

In excellent condition again, I purchased it pre owned but haven't really worn it perferring my Atom LT. I would say it has hardly ever been worn looking at it

Again probably a year or so old but I am not aware of any differences between this and the current model
https://rab.equipment/uk/alpha-direct-jacket

IMG_2764 by Matt G, on Flickr

IMG_2765 by Matt G, on Flickr

RRP is £200 and online new prices seem to be £140+. £85 posted 1st class please

Several H+V refs for transactions here. Happy with close offers but I won't be too upset if they don't sell. Others pics and measurements available on request

Happy to combine with a suitable discount and meet up to try on/face to face sale in London.
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bumping these from the deep depths and I have found a replacement for the Zero G and still haven't used the Rab.

Happy to receive offers and can potentially bring these to the GnarlBug if anyone going wants either!
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy