Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Aosta Valley season pass, good value.

Poster: A snowHead
I bought my season pass for the whole of the Aosta Valley today. It covers 22 ski area including some of the best in the world. You get basic insurance which also covers my away days in Chamonix. It also includes 6 day tickets (non consecutive) for verbier. A dozen Nordic Skiing areas are also covered and not to mention a few castles. On top of that you can get a second pass for a child under 8 for free. It was 1000 euro, and is the same price whenever you buy it.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We have also bought that pass....and it includes free use of swimming pools....handy when your living in a van.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And use of the Skyway.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@jbob, Do you know if the normal Pila pass includes any additional days, or Crevicol ?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@AndAnotherThing.., i don't know but can find out. Crev is quite cheap anyway, maybe free with a licence.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
would it have been cheaper had you got it in sept/oct time?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@jbob, snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@AndAnotherThing.., I thought that all multi-day passes were for the whole Aosta valley.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@rjs, I don't think so. There is a Val d'Aosta pass but also a 'local' pass for Pila. There is a reasonable price difference between the 2 but I had the feeling that the Pila pass also included some away days but can't remember.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Mother hucker,on a season pass, no. You can get an early bird discount but only if you’re buying a pass for a single resort.

@AndAnotherThing.., Pila is the same firm as Crevacol and you do get a couple of days at any other Aosta resort included with passes over 3 days.
When are you around?

snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@rjs, the whole valley pass is a lot more, the 124euro 4 day above for Pila is 189euro for the whole valley, all low season rates quoted. Which is strange considering that you get a couple of whole valley days anyway with the much cheaper one.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@jbob, Cheers, just pinged you an email.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
jbob wrote:
@AndAnotherThing.., i don't know but can find out. Crev is quite cheap anyway, maybe free with a licence.

I thought it was around 29 euros which isn't that cheap considering!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Infact it wasn't even open when i drove past last week, it looked very snow lacking Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Sweedish, thanks for the update I'll wait for some more snow.
ski holidays
@jbob, No probs!

From some locals i met its meant to be a fiarly good 'little' resort. But snow wise it was hammered just before new year.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy