Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Canada - whistler

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going to whistler 21st of jan. Any tips on getting around the resort i.e.best lifts etc to take in the mornings, best side of mountain to ski in morning/afternoon? If any one is there at same time send me a message Smile winter is here get in !!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Where are you staying?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Avva hotel in whistler
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pack your Rainbow Unicorn. https://nomadicboys.com/whistler-pride-january-2019/
Last year the Aava Hotel was Gay Pride HQ.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Andas, avva is in great location and has an amazing concierge who will sort you out , have a look at the WB website as they post some "wonder routes" which are nicely linked trails to see the best of the resort , with all the fresh snow received over the last month it looks like the resort will be fully open so you won't be spoilt for choice . I can recommend taking one or more of the mountain host tours on Blackcomb and whistler , they meet at the top both gondolas daily at 11 am and take groups of different abilities and show them around for a hour or so , a great way to learn your way round from a local.
everyone has a favourite mountain out of the two , but take time to explore both as each has its own plus and minus points

how long are you staying for and what sort of skiing / boarding are you looking for
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snowbunny wrote:
Pack your Rainbow Unicorn. https://nomadicboys.com/whistler-pride-january-2019/
Last year the Aava Hotel was Gay Pride HQ.

Haha a know talk about bad timing hahaha !
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Dabber wrote:
@Andas, avva is in great location and has an amazing concierge who will sort you out , have a look at the WB website as they post some "wonder routes" which are nicely linked trails to see the best of the resort , with all the fresh snow received over the last month it looks like the resort will be fully open so you won't be spoilt for choice . I can recommend taking one or more of the mountain host tours on Blackcomb and whistler , they meet at the top both gondolas daily at 11 am and take groups of different abilities and show them around for a hour or so , a great way to learn your way round from a local.
everyone has a favourite mountain out of the two , but take time to explore both as each has its own plus and minus points

how long are you staying for and what sort of skiing / boarding are you looking for

There for week with a weekend in vegas first. Be mainly piste skiing im high level amature skier. Want to try and get sum powder lessons this year as well. Cheers for the info
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Andas, check out a one day clinic with these guys https://extremelycanadian.com/1-day-steeps/ , will widen your horizons for sure , have fun Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dabber wrote:
@Andas, check out a one day clinic with these guys https://extremelycanadian.com/1-day-steeps/ , will widen your horizons for sure , have fun Toofy Grin

Cheers mate
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Check Fitzsimmons lift (covered) leading onto Gonzo lift from the main centre as there is often a huge queue for the gondola and the Fitz lift 20m away is empty !
Gonzo lift is then a very underused one. Afternoon Red chair is good too. On Blackcomb get across to the Crystal lift.
Its all good no need to worry about time of day and areas. They have had a lot of snow so the top lifts may not be open due to avi risk.
There is a new app that shows you lift queue length which I have not seen yet but could be worth a dabble. www.epicmix.com for the app.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Andas wrote:
Going to whistler 21st of jan. Any tips on getting around the resort i.e.best lifts etc to take in the mornings, best side of mountain to ski in morning/afternoon? If any one is there at same time send me a message Smile winter is here get in !!
I am out there that time flying solo till the 2nd of Feb give a shout if you fancy a beer
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
looking at the new Blackcomb gondola, how do you access it from the Whistler base? take the old on to first stage then traverse and go down?

sad there is no solar coaster anymore.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy