Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SkiWelt trip based in Westendorf

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off in Feb with a group of 8. Two may not ski due to injuries so it would be great to have a fun/big night out for them in addition to the usual umbrella bars and hammering nails into logs.

Is anyone aware of any options...I'm thinking something like a mountain hut night like they do at the Hohe Mut in Obergurgl but am totally open to ideas. Happy to taxi to neighbouring resorts as needed.

Snow is building nicely !
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The toboggan runs in Soll & Going are fun but possibly not if they are carrying injuries.
All the resorts have the usual ski instructor demos in the evening.
I don't know if there are any evening events in the iglus at Brixen, I imagine that there are.
Some more ideas here
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What about a night out in Kitzbühel? There are a good number of places there such as the Londoner (doubt they have any "quaint" Tirolean evenings involving logs and hammers Very Happy ) You could travel there by bus and taxi back if keeping costs down is an issue.

The toboggan run in Söll is highly recommended, it is floodlit so is open at night, there are a number of bars at the top of the run for those who dont want to try. It is not just for kids my 70+ father in law had a go a few years ago (he loved it much to the worry of his wife & daughter!). Only downside might be that it would be an expensive taxi ride there and back.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Igloo village at Brixen do regular party nights. The village tourist office also has a programme (with much slapping of thighs and nailing of logs though!) maybe outdoor curling?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Floodlit toboggan run in Kirchberg too which is closer to Westendorf. Get the chair up, have dinner then toboggan down for a few more drinks on the way.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Great ideas all -many thanks. Will see if the walking wounded are up for tobogganing.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy