Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboard trousers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My husband has had his for years now, many before we were together and they need replacing. He loves having the pocket at the bottom of the leg to put his tool in just in case and is finding it hard to find this feature. Does anyone know of any good quality bottoms with the pocket?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No idea, but I'm impressed that his tool reaches to the bottom of his leg!! Twisted Evil
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tom Doc wrote:
No idea, but I'm impressed that his tool reaches to the bottom of his leg!! Twisted Evil
and I tried so hard to not get anything that could be taken the wrong way in there!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Drop the shovel and stop digging...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mmmmmm. . . A tool that can be detached and put in a pocket?

"A bunny by any other name would feel as sweet" rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tom Doc wrote:

I hope there is a 3rd binding for it!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
MouseInLux wrote:
My husband has had his for years now, many before we were together and they need replacing. He loves having the pocket at the bottom of the leg to put his tool in just in case and is finding it hard to find this feature. Does anyone know of any good quality bottoms with the pocket?

grab crab do a bag that fits to the bindings.
Not sure if thats an option?

O'Neill exalt bottoms have pockets - shop around & you should be able to find them for around £60
Ive seen them on TKMaxx, sports direct, sportspersuit website, etc. in the past (currently £83 on sports persuit)
They rated at 10k, so he shouldnt get wet knees or butt from sitting/kneeling/falling.

This is the bindings bag
https://crabgrab.com/products/binding-bag
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
why do they need replacing.....my wife burnt a hole around the knee in mine last year........bit of super glue and duct tape and they were good to go for 9 days and hoping they'll be ok this year Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I finally consigned my 'mustard' Westbeach pants to the great ski locker in the sky last year after I basically tore the cuffs out of them by not taking care. They lasted well and did sterling service - I know others don't particularly rate WB gear but I've always got on well with it, and they are always doing sales etc online. Might we worth a look and see it it fits the bill...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy