Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Luggage storage in Avoriaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm attempting to squeeze in a long weekend to Avoriaz in March with a friend. We'll get a couple of full days skiing in, but I'm potentially looking at getting early flights out there (and maybe late flights back again), which would potentially allow us to ski a few hours on those days. However, we wouldn't have checked in to our accommodation at that point so am wondering if there is anywhere in Avoriaz that we could store luggage for a few hours?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Handy Turnip,
Ask your accommodation to store it for you
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's a crap system there. The reception centre wouldnt let us leave our bags on arrival or departure. So we had to rely on our apartment owner lettinf us in at 11am on arrival, and till 4pm on departure. Which would not have been possible if there were guests either side.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Car Hire rather than transfers and leave your gear in the car at Prodains? That also allows you to cut it fine for your return flight rather than using a transfer service that will build in a good buffer.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Car Hire rather than transfers and leave your gear in the car at Prodains? That also allows you to cut it fine for your return flight rather than using a transfer service that will build in a good buffer.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@holidayloverxx, we're staying in an apartment so assumed that we wouldn't be allowed to get in there early or late if they had guests as @Csb123 mentioned. But no harm in asking I guess.

Just hoped that there might be somewhere to store bags.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@DJL, that's not bad idea!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi, Try the welcome centre, we just left Avoriaz on Saturday and I think I seen a sign up when we were dropping our keys off. Give them a call +33 450740776 I think is the number.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Handy Turnip wrote:
@holidayloverxx, we're staying in an apartment so assumed that we wouldn't be allowed to get in there early or late if they had guests as @Csb123 mentioned. But no harm in asking I guess.

Just hoped that there might be somewhere to store bags.

Worth asking. I used to let people leave their luggage as there was someone there doing the changeover
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Csb123 wrote:
It's a crap system there. The reception centre wouldnt let us leave our bags on arrival or departure. So we had to rely on our apartment owner lettinf us in at 11am on arrival, and till 4pm on departure. Which would not have been possible if there were guests either side.

They should just let you change and change and leave your bags on the first day. It makes no difference to them really. Different when leaving of course
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy