Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A couple of Isola 2000 questions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Please.

I haven't been there before.

1. There seem to be several drag lifts at the bottom, Front De Neige. Are these free to use?
2. Does the ski school (ESI, not ESF) meet at Front De Neige (and use Pelevos gondola (7 years old))? (the point being to hire kids skis as close as possible).
3. Is Auron linked by pistes, or separate?
4. Is Nice a realistic day trip by car?

Thanks!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

4. Is Nice a realistic day trip by car?

Yes, probably. It's a couple of hours each way. You can go by bus, but the timetable might not support a day trip to Nice, starting in resort.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
[quote="zombie"]Please.

3. Is Auron linked by pistes, or separate?

[quote]
Separate, about 35km up and down and mountain
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
1. No, but there is a discounted lift pass if you are only using these.
2. I'm not sure, but there are lots of ski school meeting signposts around that area, so probably.
3. No, separate.
4. Yes about 90 mins each way, be careful driving down from the resort in the morning as there can be black ice on the hairpins.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers all
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy