Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dynafit Radical 2 & quiverkillers

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Do I really have to move the heel piece all the way back on the track to get access to the front screws (of the heelpiece)? The plate on the brake seems to prevent access with a screwdriver meaning each time I swap between skis I end up having to reset BSL etc.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No you don't & the bindings are not designed to be installed that way.

You lift up the brake levers until they're about horizontal and put a rubber band across them to hold them in that position. You can then access the front screws through the gap between the front edge of the base plate and the read edge of the AFD. If the metal brake arms are slightly obscuring the screw heads then just give them a little squeeze inwards at the end and the arm will move out of the way. All of this is detailed in the instructions supplied with the bindings.

If your actual boot was used to set the jig length then when the binding length is correctly set (ie a 0.2mm/0.008" gap) then the binding can be removed/reinstalled with having to alter its length. If it was a mail order job without your boot then you'll probably ahve to move it a few mm each time.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Jon - thought it wasn’t right! You fitted them originally (I’ve just opened them out for QKs) so all will be good length-wise.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@spyderjon, unless you had them installed by some twerp in the Alps like I did eh?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy