Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Warming up?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For 15 years we have spent our xmasrs in either Samoens or les gets. Now I know they are low resorts but we have noticed a dramatic change in early Season snow over the yestd..... A blip or something more sinister?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
99 percent of climate scientists are in agreement that the earth is warming at a faster pace than expected. You'll have some blips but the trend is not favorable for skiers, to say the least.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not a blip. You won't find many people who live in the mountains (even in the US) who have any doubt, and the science is compelling.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I agree but why are properties developers investing so heavily in the the lower resorts.... It makes no economic sense to me
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
People still buy them, there is profit to be made in the short term.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I was in Aosta over Christmas and went to La Thuile to ski. It was 18degrees in the Valley one day....needless to say the snow was no great.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy