Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

5th/6th Jan ski getaway

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I suddenly want to hit the slope for a week of skiing leaving on 5th or 6th Jan. Anyone wanna join? I saw some really attractive last minute deals on crystal ski. Or do you have any last minute drop out from a group I can join? I am a 30 odds female with intermediate skiing ability.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi I’ve just had the urge to go aswell, I’m 32m boarder but without any1 keen to go. Cud do early jan but wud have to get it sorted pretty soon, not far away
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey, am possibly looking at borovettes Bulgaria Jan 19th. Looks like sub£400 plus a cheap pass & going out is cheap! Crystal ski as you say maera.
Might be a group of us but I'll let you know on here!
We're mates from similar trips via billy snow mates (Facebook group) FYI!!
Andy B
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bradderz wrote:
Hey, am possibly looking at borovettes Bulgaria Jan 19th. Looks like sub£400 plus a cheap pass & going out is cheap! Crystal ski as you say maera.
Might be a group of us but I'll let you know on here!
We're mates from similar trips via billy snow mates (Facebook group) FYI!!
Andy B

Andy is Bulgaria any good? I’ve heard mixed opinions, quite a few people said queues for lifts are pretty bad.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Apparently first big lift to the 'ski zone' area in bansko is orrible' borovettes is A ok,
One of v group has been LOADSA TIMES!
Snow should start to fall everywhere soon so when that happens it doesn't matter where you go! It's all sweet!
I've never been, so I'm keen to try it as it's very vey cheap indeed! Pass looks like less than £170' food n drinks less than £5 !
Bulgarias not set in stone yet, so I'll keep you posted, as the offers change on crystal!
FYI....
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
5th Jan is a quiet week in this corner of Austria. Cheap flights to Salzburg, 45 minute transfer or rent a car, stay somewhere central to Ski Amadé region. Haus Suzanne, run by a family of very friendly Snowheads, are showing some availability on their website (austrian-adventures.com). Highly recommended!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
queenie pretty please wrote:
5th Jan is a quiet week in this corner of Austria. Cheap flights to Salzburg, 45 minute transfer or rent a car, stay somewhere central to Ski Amadé region. Haus Suzanne, run by a family of very friendly Snowheads, are showing some availability on their website (austrian-adventures.com). Highly recommended!

Amade region IS brilliant , but beware the 'Austrian Twin' , which if you are rooming with a total stranger, can be a little too close for comfort.
Also as an aside , at that time of the season and if you hang on, there are other excellent resorts at bargain prices - granted not as cheap but with only 50kms of piste action at Borovets, you tend to get what you pay for.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi check your in box
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Maera,
I’m on my own and booked 5 Jan with Inghams at the Chalet Park Hotel Victoria, Cortina in a double sole use.
Basic was £449 chalet board plus sole use supp of £200 very central. I had to call them to book it as the website can’t do the sole use supp.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@David107478,

im out there too on 5th same hotel
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
prob on same flight Austrian out of manchester
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy