Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

grenoble airport to lyons airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for some help from the collective wisdom of the snowheads. Does anybody know if there’s any public transport options for getting from Grenoble Airport to Lyon Airport?
Many Thanks in advance
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This is a difficult one... I don't know of any direct option other than a taxi (which would cost at least 120 euros I reckon: only worth considering if there are 3-4 of you), so you would have to take a first bus backtracking to Grenoble Gare (Grenoble airport website links to the timetable), then the Ouibus from Grenoble Gare to Lyon Saint-Exupéry airport (hourly departures or so). The whole thing taking about three hours depending on Grenoble connection... So let's hope someone else comes up with something more convenient.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
i don't believe there is a convenient or cheap alternative apart from the solution above. I have done it a couple of times in reverse, ie Lyon airport to Grenoble airport, when I have left a car in Grenoble and had to return unexpectedly midweek when there were no flights to Grenoble. If it helps, other than the specific airport bus there is a service to St. Geoirs (?) town and if you only have a backpack / light hand luggage it is not a bad walk from the town to the airport. It's actually much cheaper than the specific airport bus that only runs when there are flights, at least that was the case. If you are a cash strapped skibum with time to spare I guess none of that is a problem Laughing If you have a tight schedule then Taxi, or different flights are probably the only solutions.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
or one way car rental
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w wrote:
or one way car rental

When I looked, admittedly some time ago, the one way charge was about £60 on top of the £60 a day hire so was a non starter.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Inspired by the Wolves fans who found it cheaper to fly from Birmingham - Alicante, have a night out, and then on to Newcastle, than to take the train, here are 2 alternatives for under 125 quid:

Alternatively there's a whole load on bla bla car for under a tenner:
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks to everybody for your responses on this. I’ll let you know how I get on.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
WindOfChange wrote:
Inspired by the Wolves fans who found it cheaper to fly from Birmingham - Alicante, have a night out, and then on to Newcastle, than to take the train, here are 2 alternatives for under 125 quid:

Very innovative Laughing but not so good on price as Ouibus is 12€ and service bus about 5€ Laughing Probably quicker on the bus too Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Take the bus / coach.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy