Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Jan 2020 (16/17 year olds)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone. Basically im looking to go skiing with UCPA in January 2020 (i will be 17 at time of the trip). And I was just looking around to see if i could find anyone my own age to come with me. I will be going to val thorens i think and traveling my snoexpress from London. Bookings don't open till July anyway so theres time to wait.

Background in me i love skiing and would consider myself confident and an intermediate. I am confident on all slopes (green to black. Including moguls) and some off piste.

If you are my age (or know someone my age/son, daughter, etc)and interested in joining me, and similar skiing level, go over to my instagram:georgeroyal28, and send me a message so we can get to know each other and plan things out hopefullyly.

Not sure if anyone my age will be looking on a forum like this but lets have hope.

Thanks everyone and happy skiing/boarding
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Not sure if anyone my age will be looking on a forum like this but lets have hope

We are mostly quite old (or so we're told) @GeorgeRoyal28 wink , but welcome to SHs anyway, and may you have lots of useful replies. There are plenty
of posts here about UCPA trips - mostly very positive.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I thought that would be the case but worth a try. Im only really looking to do a UCPA trip becuase of my age. I would go skiing with my family but certain things mean i cannot. And I love skiing too much to wait till im 18.

Out of interest are you familiar at all with val thorens. If so whar are the slopes like and is there good off piste too?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@GeorgeRoyal28, VT can be described as a bit of a moonscape at times (the altitude means it's virtually all above treelines), but in decent viz there are some cracking runs. Off piste is plentiful if you know where you're going and being with UCPA you should have no issue finding people to ski with.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Only certain UCPA programmes are open to 16 - 17 year olds. https://www.action-outdoors.co.uk/winter/find-your-holiday/holiday-types/trips-for-all-ages/ucpa-youth-programme
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for letting Me know. I have looked into it and researched them, even emailed tue UCPA team too
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy