Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The 2018-19 Christmas/New Year drive down Live Chat

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
FFS. Drive of shame to cash point for hubby. 90€ fine for supposedly not stopping at stop sign when we left autoroute. I know he did as he always gets me to check for traffic being RH drive and traffic coming from left. Grrr. Bloody pissed off. Now will be walking dogs in the dark as it was miles to nearest bank.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just boarding tunnel. Hints and tips on M20 anyone?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Hells Bells, Avoid the A20. Use the signposted diversion, A260 folkestone towards canterbury, then A2, M2 up to Dartford Crossing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@BergenBergen, that's the way were going thanks .
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Hells Bells, bastardos, I hear of people more people getting done for that than speeding, especially coming out of the La Vachette / Nevache T Junction.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Weathercam, I think the fines bigger.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Evening guys!

Thought I’d add my own experiences from the drive down which is going to be done over 3 days due to wanting to have a bit of a road trip!

Left the North West at 2130 on Tuesday evening and almost immediately hit the 50 limits on the M6. The M1 was shut between J16 and 15a so we were diverted through Milton Keynes which added about 20-30 minutes onto our journey due to lorries not using the accelerator!

Arrived in Dover at 0330 today then spent about 30 minutes driving round Dover trying to find a petrol station that was open (eventually settled for the Tesco at the top of the hill) which meant we arrived at check in at 0400, which was plenty of time for a 0640 ferry.

Arriving in France (whilst remembering to drive on the right!) the A26 was fine all the way to Arras where we’ve now stopped for a much needed rest and to stock up on snacks for the 6 hour journey down to Bourg en Bresse tomorrow!

Will be reporting traffic conditions and petrol prices on arrival at our next rest stop Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy