Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiing in Sierra Nevada Spain

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all,

I'm going to be in Southern Spain next weekend and I'm planning to go and ski at Sierra Nevada (I've been there in summer before but not winter).
Anyone on here skied there? And does anyone know if they have built any jumps or put any rails in yet?
Also, having never skied in spain is there a system like the french carre neige that you can buy or if not I was looking at getting snowcard insurance...

Any advice would be very much appreciated, thanks for reading, mike.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mike, send a private message to Agustin here. He knows it well
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There have been a number of threads to search on Sierra Nevada. It is good but not particularly extensive. Lots of hire shops in the town - go slightly away from the gondola adn they are cheaper and IMHO eat in the town and not up the mountain - cheaper and much better range of places. I am not a rails or jumps person so others can comment. Ditto re Carre Neige - there is little on the pretty dreadful SN website but I have a vague feeling it was offered as an option on the online skipass machines - again others will be better informed. As for car parking -n the main udnerground car park is quite pricey but there are other outdoor options available but never really found them and I am not sure, for example, how well provided the one right at the top of the town is with things such as hire facilities.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm off to SN on Wednesday for a few days. Lots was open including some of their park features but i think some rain came in last night and has made things rather icy! I'm sure they'll sort that with snow cannons over the week.

I'm not sure about carré neige as I go for annual travke insurance with winter sports cover.

If you're staying in a hotel up there, try and get one with parking, it can be quite tricky at the Weeknd otherwise
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy