Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot fitter in Bourg St Maurice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone recommend a boot fitter in Bourg St Maurice or Les Arcs?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Beverly, when I first arrived here at the beginning of last season I asked around and the only shop which came up repeatedly was Labo Shop in BSM. I was very pleased with the service there and the boots I now have. They do have a branch in Arc 1800 but that's aimed at boarders.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Alastair, any idea how long should it take them to create a custom footbed/liner? My ski boots are getting a tad wide on me, and it's only their 2nd season.
I will be in 1800 in the first week of February, thinking of stopping at Labo Shop on my way up
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Labo in BSM is excellent, Pollo the guy that runs it is a fantastic chap. I'm not sure that the branch in 1800 is aimed at boarders as in the past they have had mainly ski gear in there, although this could have changed. However the branch in BSM is much bigger and so has more choice. I had boots fitted with custom foot beds in the BSM branch last December and it took about 20 minutes.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@drporat, I think it took them 2-3 hours to sort me out including the footbeds.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy