Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Gillets Jaunes in / towards the Tarentaise?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@davidof, European driver's database, Laughing Is there really such a thing? I can't believe the cranky old boxes in DVLA in Swansea are able to talk to each other let alone a Pan European machine!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boredsurfin wrote:
@davidof, European driver's database, Laughing Is there really such a thing? I can't believe the cranky old boxes in DVLA in Swansea are able to talk to each other let alone a Pan European machine!

There is, at least there is the CBED, but I don't think DVLA is involved and it doesn't appear to cover toll avoidance.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We did Calais - Beaune - Les Carroz Sunday/Monday and saw them once we pulled off and got past the tolls in Beaune and Sallanches. Just got the fires lit and Christmas trees up.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just drove from the tunnel down to Annecy and no sign of any disruption anywhere.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gilets Jaunes are reported to be holding up traffic on the dual carriageway heading up towards Moutiers from Albertville this afternoon.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
P!!Sed off about rugby result last night, probably Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

Though maybe I should wait before we face the Irish this afternoon before I post this, could be oeuf en le visage!!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We drove past on the way back to Lyon.
Long tail backs heading towards Moutiers.

Not sure what made them do it this week as when we went through there last Saturday we sailed through.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Don't you just love the French!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
The yellow vests are ou t in force in Annecy expect tailbacks to Sevrier. Typically I was the first vehicle they stopped so I went in the back and put a brew on. 20 mins later, gendarmes knocked me up an edged me through. There was one very angry lady, shooting at me with an invisible machine gun. I'm still trying to work out what her beef with the Brits was. The rest were friendly an chanting"yellow vests" as I crept passed. I went round the other side of the lake so she didn't shoot me again.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Saw some in Albertville on Saturday but they hardly interfered with the traffic.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
There is a group of them at the roundabout on the Ugine side of Albertville where the bypass starts, caused about 30 minutes delay. The autoroute looked slow away from Albertville but I was on the D road.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy