Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

For those that love their groomed pistes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Today in Serre Che skinning up closed piste, in that, if you skied down it there was no lift back up!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 7-12-18 15:30; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wow!! i love corduroy!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That was an excellent photo!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Weathercam, Very Happy
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Feels a bit wrong looking at that in the office!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
oohhhhhh, I like the look of that
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I also love the sound of the corduroy as you ski over it... Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I love the photo, but why piste a run when you can't get back up without skins? no run is worth that, ( pisted) I am a lazy skier, Laughing . I am fussy enough now to avoid T bars when I can
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@biddpyat, they're getting the pistes ready for this weekend when more lifts / runs open.

And as this video shows, there are great benefits to be had by not being too lazy Cool

http://youtube.com/v/v_5LcoFR08M&feature=youtu.be
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ok you are right, ~That video has me wanting to skin up. Very Happy . God I wish I could move to the alps instead of the caladonian folds, .
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
biddpyat wrote:
Ok you are right, ~That video has me wanting to skin up. Very Happy . God I wish I could move to the alps instead of the caladonian folds, .

When I was younger "skinning up" meant something completely different. Happy
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
GlasgowCyclops wrote:
biddpyat wrote:

When I was younger "skinning up" meant something completely different. Happy
ROFL< Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Thanks that made me snort, now everyone at work is looking at me like I am a goon.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy