Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Madonna di Campiglio for New Year's?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We're going back to Madonna for the first time in years, but it's almost December and there is zero snow, the temperatures are above zero, and i'm starting to panic!

Has anyone skied Madonna at Christmas/New Year? Do they usually get snow late? If the snow doesn't come, how hard is it to get to Passo Tonale using lifts?

Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They've got plenty of guns ready to go as soon as the temp drops. I'm not aware you can connect to Passo Tonale.

You need to bear in mind that despite last year Xmas snow in Yurp is always a gamble. Far better to plan on skiing in March / Apeil if you want snow security.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Im fairly sure MDC opens Dec1, check the slope reports then to see what opened . Id imagine a lot will be open
MDC in common with the rest of the Dollies are excellent at making snow
Passo not reachable by lift from MDC, car or bus would be used
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.campiglio.it/webcam/campiglio.html If this link works it doesn't look all bad . Lots of snow cannons running on the Pinzolo cams and the snowmaking in the Dolomites is some of the best in the business.

If the link to the page does work for you have a look at the Panorama cam.

@ski_family, I'm pretty sure that MdC isn't linked by lifts to Paso Tonale. It's linked to Pinzolo in one direction and Folgarida in the other.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks!

The webcam pics are reassuring Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Looks like there's quite a lot open already
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@ski_family, MdC definitely isn't linked to Passo Tonale although I know some people who have taken the bus in the past. They suggested if the snow is good in Madonna the trip isn't worth it other than for a change of scenery.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy