Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kids' jackets and stuff....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Kids' jackets
the Peak Performance ones are exceptional jackets - our kids were out in these in incredibly low temps in the Alps and no complaints about cold at any time. The hoods are brilliantly designed since they bunch around the back one the neck when down, and form a great seal between neck and helmet. We have never held back on expensive kit for the kids, since this was one way of keeping them happy in the hill in all conditions. But sadly now need to move on kit which has become too small, sometimes after only a couple of weeks' use....

130cms - male or female
Peak Performance - large Black and White check pattern - Thermolite insulation - quilted interior and arms. HIPE membrane - breathable and waterproof with DWR. Ski pass pocket. Snow skirt.
Originally 150gbp - brilliant condition - 40 gbp

140cms male or female - SOLD
Peak Performance - Brown with white detailing - sounds dull but is lovely. Thermolite insulation - quilted interior and arms. HIPE membrane - breathable and waterproof with DWR. Ski pass pocket. Removable hood, snow skirt.
Originally 160gbp - brilliant condition - 45 gbp

150cms female
Peak Performance - Pink with white detailing. ThermoCool insulation - quilted interior and arms. Goretex membrane - breathable and waterproof with DWR. Ski pass pocket. Removable hood, snow skirt.
Originally 160gbp - brilliant condition - 45 gbp

Labelled Age 8 male or female
Lisker - Orange with white and grey detailing with tough Cordura on top of shoulders. Very high spec jacket. Fleece insulation and quilted arms. Very cosy. Removable hood, snow skirt.
Originally 140 gbp - brilliant condition - 30 gbp

Labelled Age 8 122/133cms male or female
Quecha - dark red - fleece insulation and quilted arms - fixed hood basic jacket but very warm.
Originally 30 Euros - 10 gbp

Labelled Age 9-10 134/140cms male or female
Berghaus - light blue - shell jacket no insulation - Aquafoil membrane - fixed hood - well used but nice shell jacket for skiing, walking etc
Originally 45 gbp - 10 gbp

Labelled kids L but about age 8 120/130cms
Peak Performance - black soft-shell - fixed hood - fleece-backed fabric - great jacket
Originally 90 gbp - 15 gbp

Red (Burton) helmet - 52cms
Excellent condition - 10gbp

And loads of salopettes/trousers...just PM for colours and sizes.
And there's another couple of previous posts re fleecy stuff and skis....
Everything will be plus postage to where you are.

Dibs and PM? or text to 0770 250 5256.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 14-12-18 8:20; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I can strongly endorse the comments that valais2 has made about the quality of items he is selling. I have bought items from him for my granddaughter last year and the previous year and absolutely everything has been good quality gear. There was a jacket with a slightly faulty zip which he pointed out to us in advance. We bought it knowing that and it has been fine.
In short, if you are looking for items for children then these items will be worth it
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Another endorsement from me. Just taken delivery of some rather tasty Armada's for my daughter.
Well packaged and exactly as described.
Thanks very much Tim!
snow conditions     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quite a few trousers gone ... some for small ones age 3-6 and then older youth early teens still here ... plus fleecy stuff and the Peak P jackets
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A quick bump for this thread. I do have an interest in it in that I have been fortunate enough to purchase some excellent quality stuff for my granddaughter in previous years. I do not actually need to buy anything this year but am very tempted. I thought I ought to be a gentleman (ha ha) and let others go first, but if no-one else is buying.....
Tim : can you update the list of what is still available? Maybe copy and paste the original post and delete the items that are gone. I will contact you next week
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
John many thanks - there’s been a big run on the ski trousers - a lot out of the door and in the post - but all jackets still here so original list still valid. As you know the Peak Performance ones are fabulous pieces of kit so by all means do some dibs....
Best
Tim
ski holidays     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I can also attest to the quality of ski gear that @valais2 offers to SHs, and that he is a decent chap to do business with!

I have half an eye to one of the jackets but only half because we don't really *need* it for the youngest J. But it would be worth getting for when she has grown out of her current jacket.

If there is a SH who needs to bag a jacket for a little 'un then they should jump at the chance.
ski holidays     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks Tom

140cm Peak Performance brown jacket gone - many thanks Harry
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy