Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Toffee Apples.........

 Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Born in Chamonix [FULL FILM] from ARMADA SKIS
https://vimeo.com/302645996?fbclid=IwAR046IyFmeRGXdrKPOi9q70tBl69I0jgX-7hA0V-ruTX3u629zy5umoBgZs
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jeez, having climbed the Frendo Spur (the line slightly to the left of the cables) I know how steep that is (the first video anyway). I dragged a friend up it and I think if we'd seen these guys skiing down the other way it would have finished him off.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I just got some new Armada skis, I wonder if they'll make me able to do this?

Also I feel like I'm missing something in the thread title...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brilliant film, I really enjoyed watching that.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bennisboy wrote:
I just got some new Armada skis, I wonder if they'll make me able to do this?

Also I feel like I'm missing something in the thread title...


The skier is Tof Henry: https://instagram.com/tof_henry?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=ko8tqtnj6cu1

« Zee Mallory is sheeet » Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just got around to watching the whole thing. Awesome video, Toff is definitely insane! The speed he goes down some of those slopes ridiculous
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Bennisboy, I got some ARV 106s last season and there are days when I feel that I'm skiing like this...the truth is sadly that it's very much a case of "all the gear" and I'm not even close to being deserving of the ski
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SnoodlesMcFlude wrote:
@Bennisboy, I got some ARV 106s last season and there are days when I feel that I'm skiing like this...the truth is sadly that it's very much a case of "all the gear" and I'm not even close to being deserving of the ski


I just bought the new season ones! Can't wait to try them out on the PSB
How have you found them so far?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Bennisboy, I absolutely love them, almost an instant smile as soon as I click in, just such a fun ski. I skied them at Oktobertest a couple years back and knew almost instantly that I'd made a mistake, something I confirmed when I had another go on them last year. I wasn't keen on the price tag but was planning to try some out on a mountain when a set popped up on ebay. They're a few seasons old but generally pretty good nick.

The one complaint I suspect some people would have is that they aren't stiff enough, but I'm a lazy skier that prefers dicking about to racing so they suit me down to the ground. Just wish I was good enough to make the most of them off piste and in the park...but that'll come.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SnoodlesMcFlude wrote:
@Bennisboy, I absolutely love them, almost an instant smile as soon as I click in, just such a fun ski. I skied them at Oktobertest a couple years back and knew almost instantly that I'd made a mistake, something I confirmed when I had another go on them last year. I wasn't keen on the price tag but was planning to try some out on a mountain when a set popped up on ebay. They're a few seasons old but generally pretty good nick.

The one complaint I suspect some people would have is that they aren't stiff enough, but I'm a lazy skier that prefers dicking about to racing so they suit me down to the ground. Just wish I was good enough to make the most of them off piste and in the park...but that'll come.


Yeah the new ones have actually been made a bit stiffer, so apparently more appropriate for groomers now if the need to tear it up takes me, but still retain the general fun feel. I can do off-piste (not to the level of the original video Laughing ), planning to spend a bit of time in the park too, and seeing a few decent sized dumps of snow predicted for PSB, so I'm hoping to test them under all conditions!

Price point was a bit of a tough one to take though!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Bennisboy, I actually love the flex but I'm sure to some it'll feel like a noodle so not surprised that they've stiffened it a bit.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Good vid.

Looks like the movie ripped off the Blizzard of Ahhhs.

And they bottled it a couple times by roping in.

But still a good watch.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
https://www.facebook.com/events/2173215342944765/
ski holidays



Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy