Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kids skis and sticks - quite a few.....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sticks:

1 70cm wedze nice design excellent condition
2 70cm Fischer ratty therefore free
3 75cm Leki nice
4 80cm Racer ratty
5 75cm Kerma nice
6 80cm Wedze nice design excellent condition - three pairs.

Only asking a fiver for them, or free plus postage for the ratty ones (which are, BTW, perfectly serviceable and not bent like corkscrews) and I'll just pack them free if you buy any skis....

And kids skis:

1 80cm Elan with Marker bindings - gender neutral red and grey graphics - really great starter skis, wide and stable and carvy too
2 115cm Armada twintips Salomon bindings with excellent Genghis Khan graphics - new and little used, but grown out of quickly by ValaisGrom2
4 130 Salomon Fish twintips gender neutral graphics
5 133 Line Mini Invaders twintips Salomon bindings - these are really new and quickly grown out of by both ValaisGroms.

Prices from 45 but 75 for the Lines since they owe me quite a bit....
Postage cost will depend on when you are...
Text on 0770 250 5256 if interested....
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@valais2,
Hi do you still have the Armada's for sale?
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@HotDogger, yep.......they are 60 gbp since little used. Fully serviced.
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Armadas gone - thanks Graham - on their way to you....
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just taken delivery of some rather tasty Armada's for my daughter.
Well packaged and exactly as described.
Thanks very much Tim!
latest report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy