Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Young family (with kids up to 8 years) during Christmas in Serre Chevalier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are young and passionate ski family from Lithuania (Lina, 33 and Justinas, 31, tech entrepreneurs, with two little skiers - Smiltė, 5 and Radvilė, 2). We are coming to Serre Chevalier during Christmas period (12.24 - 12.31) and we are looking for friends - family with small kids, with age similar like ours (up to 8 years).

There are so many benefits to ski with another family! it's much more fun for kids this way (they can compete on the slope wink and play games together after) and as kids won't ski all day, we could make a little kindergarten in our home and we could share the nursing of the children, so adults from both families could ski not just one-two hours per day while kids aren't tired.

PM me for more details, if you are interested!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@seniunas, welcome to snowHeads. We'll be in Serre Chevalier that week. We won't have small children with us as our sons are grown ups, but they will be with us. You're welcome to get in touch though. Sounds like a great plan. Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to SHs, @seniunas. I can't help - but I do hope you manage to meet up with some other Snowheads, including @Hells Bells who knows the area very well.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@seniunas, just realised you are more of a similar age to my kids. Laughing Laughing .
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Very Happy haha Very Happy that makes me feel young again, thanks Very Happy

and thanks for such a warm welcome Hells Bells ! that's definitely a plan, at least to have few pints wink

our main idea is to pool childcare with parents of similar age that parents could ski until the legs fall off from the body at least few days. I'm sure our older girl would love ski kindergarten (she speaks English a little) but i'm not sure about younger one (btw she is already going and she likes kindergarten in Lithuania). But if there was another family with kids of similar age I'm sure there would be great synergy Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@seniunas, a beer or two would be excellent, we're based in Monetier, but can meet up anywhere that's convenient.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy