Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Converting from Evo 2 to ESF badges?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
In recent years, my 11 year old son has had lessons with Evo2, and got his Yeti 2 badge last winter. Next trip will be with a group of friends who prefer ESF, and while I’m not keen on ESF, we think he’d prefer to be with his friends. Does anyone have any idea what the ESF equivalent badge/grade would be to an Evo2 Yeti 2, please?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you go to the ESF website ESF-uk.co.uk, there’s videos of each level. My recollection is that the yeti level is similar to the ESF level, so a yeti 2is an ESF 2* which means you’d put him into the 3* class.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My son had Yeti 1 badge and got put in 1* ESF the following year ... and ended up being moved one level down for not being compliant .. his friend though who also had Yeti 1 was put in 3* ESF... so it is a bit random, I guess
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yeti 2 is the same as 2 star in the ESF system I think. So i'd put him in for 3 star with ESF
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Son#2 got a yeti 3 at Easter but think only just as he was smallest in his class. I am thinking next time if we ESF to put him in 2* just to reinforce what he's learnt.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy