Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamoinx Rapid Card question.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hopefully someone who has used the rapid card can clarify this for me...

It seems you can use the rapid card in the Evasion area but only if you start your day from Megeve, then you can use any lifts for the day. However you couldn’t start the day from St.Gervais/Bettex?

Am I understanding this correctly as it seems a bit strange to me?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
CMB owns the Megeve bit but not the other 4 (or 5) concerns that make up the area. So it only works at their cash desks. As a annual pass holder we get given a 50% ticket for the evasion that can only be redeemed in Megeve for the same reason. And yes we tried Bettex/St Gervais because it's way less distance to drive.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Three of us travelled to St. Gervais in ignorance. First two went through, only the third got the 'computer says no' and had to pay up. We dropped down to one of the villages on the Bettex side of the map later in the day and the Poma wouldn't let us through. Thank goodness for the lifties French insouciance.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Oh well, that’s a bit of a pain, I’ll have to get my son a weeks pass for st Gervais and not use his rapid card. Thanks for the replie

Surely you get full access to Evasion with a season pass not a 50% ticket? I know I did with mine last year.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@torquil, dead right you do get full access with the Mont Blanc Unlimited annual, but for the first use of the season you must validate in Megeve or St Gervais; you can't just turn up day 1 at Combloux or Les Contamines.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy