Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler ski / lift passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys anyone had any joy getting any sort of discount on Whistler Blackcomb lift passes if buying for a group ?
Been quoted £620 pp for an 8 day pass to be used over 11 days for March 2020.
On the official Whistler lift company site I can buy the same lift pass for March 2019 based on today’s exchange rate for £597.
Now I accept that my tour operator is accounting for seasonal price rises and currency fluctuations but my group will be 30+ adults maybe even 40+ so I was hoping for some sort of discount or maybe 1 pass free for every 10 adult passes purchased etc but not being offered anything. I have emailed the tourist office but not had a response yet. Thanks in advance. Alan
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You need to get an Epic pass direct from Vail as that will be about the same in dollars - note USD not CAD. Are we feeling lucky with exchange rate ?
Vail do not want to sell anything other than EPIC now and everything else is crazy money.

NOTE - you need to buy before end of November 2019 to get the discounts. The price on the website now is the full price for this season.

Also you could buy more days and use it elsewhere if you were going anywhere else in the Vail empire/associates. It is a big list now.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy