Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes catered chalet vacancies - solos/ small group wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi SHs,

I'm organising a ski trip to tignes for a week from the 3rd feb. A few people have let us down meaning we have some spare spaces, link to the chalet is below. We're a mixed group of abilities and ages, 26-40(ish).

Pretty laid back people, well be spending evenings with a few beers and some games but the chalet is plenty big enough that yiy can choose to join us or do your own thing. Please message me if you'd be interested!

Thanks,
Rachel

https://www.chaletchardons.com/chalets/chalet-chardons-panoramique/
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads @Peach_squares, snowHead
An indication of price might help folk decide if they're interested.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That is a very good point... Its €679pp, this is slightly different to the website as the new owners are honouring the price agreed with the previous owners and we are looking for a maximum capacity of 28 (already have most of these) rather than the full 35 people if you utilise the bunk beds that put 4 people to a room.

No solo supplement but you would need to share a room Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi there, I may be interested. Could I ask is the group mainly couples are would some people be travelling alone, as I would be. Also, when you say 40 how old do you mean, I’m over 40 so would prefer there to be a few older ones too lol!! Also, which rooms are remaining, do you mean the bunk bed rooms. Apologies for list of questions. Andrea
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Peach_squares did you get you full list of folks for this ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Peach_squares, did you get this filled up ?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Any spaces free? Thanks.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
how many in room? 679€ only for chalet?
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi all,

We do still have a couple of spaces. It would be maximum 2 to a room, although one or two lucky people may get their own room!

€679 is just for the chalet but this includes chalet board. We also have a group booking on flights (excluding luggage) and transfers for an additional £157 if anyone wanted to join us for travel (apologies for the mixed currencies these are the currencies we've paid in, its about £740 for chalet with board, flight and transfer).

Please let me know if you're interested in joining us!

Thanks,
Rachel
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Should say, flights are from London Luton or of course you could meet us at the chalet if you have other means of travel!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ah ok thought that was a package price. Have fun!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi there -- do you still have spaces?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy