Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dalbello Lupo replacement tongues

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there snowheads,
I'm after some replacements tongues for a pair of Dalbello Lupo 130C (they fit perfectly, but a softer flex would be better).
Anyone has or knows where I could find a pair?
I tried contacting shops here in UK, in Italy, and even Dalbello directly but no joy Sad
these seems impossible to source! Sad
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Your best bet maybe to find a second hand pair of lower specification Lupo’s (110’s etc) and use those, or even see if you can find a brand new old stock pair of boots.

When I was looking for replacement heel/toe sole pads for my Atomic Waymakers, I ended up buying new new old boots direct from Atomic’s outlet store, for only £20 more than others were selling just the sole pads.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the suggestions PowderAdict.
I was keeping an eye on ebay for used ones, but didn't think there could be new old stock direct from outlet stores.
Still, I find it a bit annoying though... early models of Lupo TIs had 2 set of tongues to adjust the flex. It seems to me like a reasonable replacement part to be available. FullTilt spares and tongues seem to be available in few UK stores...
I'm hoping to find some before haeading for the slopes.. but.... I've started looking into this last Feb so... we'll see...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@MonteHelm,

what did dalbello say?
I agree I've found them hard to find too
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey @jedster,
I contacted Dalbello customer service (via facebook... couldn't find contact details on their website) back in February.
I asked where I could find replacement tongues: they suggested to contact the shop where I got them.
I contacted that and several other stores, but no luck (either saying they would ask the rep, or not even interested in trying).

I contacted DalBello again in April, hoping they would have some spare. They said they didn't have/sold them so again suggested to contact my nearest store asking to place an order.

The shop in Cambridge were absolute stars and tried to order these.
Dalbello said that if the shop "persisted" with the order, the parts would eventually arrive.
I understand that DB distribution in UK has since changed and... still no parts.

It just seems very... complicated... and draining.
If the parts were broken and needed replacing I'd probably had to buy new boots I guess.
I read on some forum of someone breaking the levers on a pair of Tecnica boots - Tecnica sent replacements free of charge straight away.

Overall not too impressed with DB customer service...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I think we've got hundreds of pairs, contact us at www.solebootlab.com

They retail at 70 euros per pair, we should have all sizes and flex.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
good to hear! thanks
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks @CH2O - that's great! I had almost lost hope to be honest...
Do you ship to UK or Europe?

A bit more pricey than I was expecting (seeing Fulltilt ones for around £30 in UK... ~ €35) but I guess replacement parts tends to be expensive.

Will be in touch.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy