Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Armada Kufo Skis + Salomon Guardian Bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Armada Kufo 103 skis (length 186 cm) with Salomon Guardian 13 MNC ski touring bindings (size S), used for 4 weeks. £150

The bindings are mounted with quiver killer inserts so it is possible to take the bindings on and off.

Let me know if you have any questions.

latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Excuse my ignorance, but the bindings are sized "small"?
Do touring bindings have any scope for adjustment?
Pretty sure my boot sole length is 325.
Cheers!
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@letsgetpiste, Tour Frame bindings like these do.

A small Guardian binding has a Boot Sole Compatibility Range – 265 - 320 mm I believe.
snow report     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Aw man why aren’t these shorter!
ski holidays     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Fontmoss they do have quite a big rocker as shown at 0:28 in this video if that helps Toofy Grin
http://youtube.com/v/d8NU_4Ougdo

Thanks for answering that question @Dzmarc you are right! I can confirm @letsgetpiste that they are the size small salomon guardian bindings which should accept a BSL of 265-320mm, what mondo size are you out of interest 28/28.5?
Source: https://www.ellis-brigham.com/products/salomon-guardian-mnc-13-100mm-small-2017--2018-ski-bindings/713061
ski holidays     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks but I’m 178cm tall and intermediate skier so would be a stretch!
ski holidays     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
sreema wrote:
I can confirm @letsgetpiste that they are the size small salomon guardian bindings which should accept a BSL of 265-320mm, what mondo size are you out of interest 28/28.5?

28/28.5 is my standard mondo size... its down to sole length after that. (I am considering new boots because I think my feet are shrinking!)
ski holidays     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Fontmoss that makes complete sense Smile

@letsgetpiste Ahh yes the 28/28.5 boots I have seen are usually over 320mm BSL so wouldn't fit.
snow report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi, if these are still available I'm very interested. cheers, chris
snow conditions     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi @Chrisjones yes they are still available, I have sent you a PM!
snow conditions     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sreema wrote:
@Fontmoss that makes complete sense Smile

@letsgetpiste Ahh yes the 28/28.5 boots I have seen are usually over 320mm BSL so wouldn't fit.

Currently on 335s! Laughing
I'd snap them up otherwise!!
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy