Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Atomic Bent Chetler 100

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone on here tried the Atomic Bent Chetler 100`s?

I demo`d the Atomic Vantages last year and thought they were great. The Chetler`s look pretty similar to the ones i tried.

Also. Could you tour with them? Someone recommended fitting Marker Barons and using them for the piste and the back country. Is this a good idea??

Cheers Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I haven't tried that version but have been skiing the 120mm Bents for the past three years. Although brilliant in the powder they have also coped fine with piste skiing, can carve fine on blues, have coped with icy blacks and have been touring many times up to approx 800m vert. I fitted the Tracker / Guardian bindings which have proved bombproof, Spyderjon could advice on lighter bindings than the Barons if you wanted to do more touring.

The narrower version should be fine. Also check out the Atomic Atomic Backland 107s.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have skied them and totally loved them, I ski Bentchetlers and Automatics and I wanted to try a narrower 100mm mark ski so these are perfect. First thing I noticed was the weight or lack of it they are super light and really good fun in chopped up bumps,quick edge to edge and fairly stiff.
I think they would make a great touring/side country ski with the perfect combo of the Shift binding.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Here's a good review 👍
https://blisterreview.com/gear-reviews/2018-2019-atomic-bent-chetler-100/2
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy