Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amadé 2018-2019

Poster: A snowHead
@Timberwolf, its awesome, you would love it! We thought of you and took some video for you to enjoy! Same again tomorrow! Ange snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just for you Timberwolf.

snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Scarpa,
Looks even better than this time last year. Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@DB, Although by this time last year I'd had about 10 powder days already Laughing snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks @Scarpa snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
My boss has let me have 2 days off to go powdering! Its awesome working in a sports shop where none of your collegues ski, see you tomorrow Ange Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Kooky, what a great boss. Enjoy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Kooky, @Scarpa, nice to see you guys are having some epic fun out there..............Hope you have a cracking season ...........

And I hope my boss doesn't catch me looking at your ski p0rn pics Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@kiteman69, sooooo much fun.

ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Scarpa, Laughing
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Hurtle, Kooky's son is so concerned about his mum Toofy Grin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
She hadn't actually crashed, she just stopped and lost her balance.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Scarpa, ok ok, I´ll buy the beers tomorrow, dont over do it!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Presently enjoying some incredible weather and snow conditions in the Alpendorf area. Really one of the best December skis we have had for a long time.

The question is how often is there this much snow at this time of the year? Have we just got incredibly lucky?
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@yuppie, Not that lucky wink
latest report
Stunning out here this week in Schladming. Not quite as much powder as above last week, but still great conditions. Done 2 days in Schladming (Planai and Rieter), Zauchensee tomorrow, then 1 day left - where to take the 3 beginners I am with, suggestions welcome.

Cheers
Kev
latest report
How beginnery are they?...
Wagrain is a good area for early intermediates. There is a listed red on the way home but nice wide turns and a sensible route sorts that out.
latest report
Hi, Flange, well, Blue 12 and Blue 6 on Reiter they enjoyed, but Red 2 was too much really. I did think Wagrain as lots of options up top for blues as you work across, and we can take the Gondala down at end of the day to avoid the Red. Cheers.
latest report
It's all looking good so far. Me and Mrs B will arrive a few days before New Year and are looking forward to getting out and about so hope to catch up with all the local Snowheads then.
latest report
@KevWal, I was going to suggest Fageralm, but I’ve just checked and it isn’t open.

Wagrain is a good option.
ski holidays
@bobbev999, yay! It would be great to catch with you.
ski holidays
I was up Flachau today. Hardly anyone on the pistes and the type of grippy hardpack that lets your edges bite no matter what the angle.

Full moon night tour at Forstau tomorrow Toofy Grin
snow report
@bobbev999, be great to catch up with you both again!

To all of you out here be very very careful driving tomorrow, we have the really rare "eisregen ", when as soon as the rain hits the pavements/roads it instantly freezes, absolutely lethal. Shocked

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Sat 22-12-18 7:46; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
@bobbev999, Defo... we are looking forward to it.
ski holidays
Some very nice ankle deep fresh higher up today at planai and Hauser. Piste nice and soft, a wee bit slushy lower down. Raining this evening in valley but snowline due to drop tomorrow.
latest report
I'm hiding in a hut whilst my sister is at ski school. It's dumping down. Cant see a thing!
snow conditions
@queenie pretty please, that's lame wink If she is out there, you should be out there snowHead
snow report
Hi Ski Amade Gang.

Well we finally got our apartment up and running in Flachau and the next three weeks we have guests in. A small step but a beginning for "The Red and White Ski Company", check out the Facebook Page @SkiFlachau and if you'd like we'll add you on our links thingy!

We will be out for 3 weeks from 09 Jan to 02 Feb. S is teaching but C is looking for ski buddies to find some hidden spots! We'd love to meet up with a few of you and get some top tips on how to take the business forward. We are still looking for an Apartment House to invest in but not in a great rush as S's proper job will take us to South Korea for a couple of years.

If anyone is out and about please let us know either on the Facebook Page or at theredandwhiteskicompany@gmail.com.
S&C
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
@Timberwolf, I wish I was out there. Very Happy
ski holidays
Wild weather today, very rare that Planai has closed lifts due to wind but today was one. No lift open til 10am and then only a handful. Looked liked Hauser and Reiteralm had lifts open. Skied at Hochwurzen that was mostly open and some lovely fresh snow even if a bit wind blown. Temperatures slowly dropped and snowing in town now, though looks a little green still around town.
snow report
@panaga52, What are you actually doing in Flachau. Where are you based? We will miss you as out till 7th jan
snow report
holidayloverxx wrote:
@panaga52, What are you actually doing in Flachau. Where are you based? We will miss you as out till 7th jan

We are actually taking our own "Holiday" but also looking for more property. Doesn't have to be Flachau, we like the look of Radstadt or Altenmarkt as a potential base too. We're back out in April for Easter Week as well. S is working for the Military for 3 weeks, he takes groups Ski Touring.
ski holidays
After a heavy snowfall on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (yay, a proper white Christmas!) the sun came out yesterday but it was still pretty cold. By the end of the day there were some icy scraped patches on the pistes. Today looks a little less cold, ditto tomorrow, then the snow is due to return Sunday/Monday. Looking good for the New Year week hoardes.
snow report
The promised snow has arrived. Around 30cm at valley level and still snowing heavily. Powder day.
snow report
Have a great time in all that fresh.
snow report
Have a lovely day Ski Amaders
ski holidays
Spam alert - this is too good to miss!

Fantastic snow is falling and forecast to continue for a few days. We have availability here at Haus Susanne from this Saturday 5th Jan, with low prices for Snowheads. We are in Radstadt, Ski Amade, Austrias largest ski area. Flights to Salzburg are very cheap, under £40 return from London and under £80 from other UK airports. Grab a bargain and have some fun in the snow. Happy skiing. Ange snowHead
snow conditions
Some nice powder starting to accumulate on the planai this morning. This is the base for much more to come this week. A bit damp in town at the moment but set to cool down. Happy days.
snow report
Alpendorf was fab yesterday. Too snowy for us today Laughing
snow report
@holidayloverxx, got a friend teaching in Alpendorf. Fantastic videos of lots of snow, snow snow today.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy