Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Amadé 2018-2019

Poster: A snowHead

That was our drive after lunch.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
And it keeps on snowing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And snowing...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Updates updates updates folks, planning on heading out at end of week, keep them coming but leave some powder for me please
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@8611, Its still falling - hasnt stopped for hours/days! You are in for a fantastic ski! snowHead Ange
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Not snowing today, sun is out. Some powder about but was windy and warming up a bit so only much good in sheltered area. Piste are in great shape. Cold wind and lots snow coming and staying until next week as of tonight. Can't wait.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
What you reckon would be the optimum day to arrive? Broadly free between now and 10th January. Forecasts suggest clearing up early next week but I actually like storm riding and want to ski it while its fresh. Therefore thinking Saturday out first ski Sunday?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Now
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
It's the calm before the storm!

@8611, If you need a last minute room... I have a room available from Saturday at my gaff for a decent single use price if you ask nicely!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks flange i'll look you up if needed but all up in air as regards destination and timing!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
It's started. Very heavy snowfall in town right now. Happy days.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@8611, well drop us a line as we might have some spaces to fill if you fancy!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
if anyone has time, get out here right now!
Epic snow, EPIC! I have never seen a dump like this, snowing, and snowing and snowing with no sign of a let up for the next week. I am seriously considering ski touring into work tomorrow, I have seen so many people skiing down my road Shocked

Its also very cold, had a good day yesterday in the pow with @waynos, and scarpa, sorry I missed the last run but the beer at Onkle Willys was so good! Cool
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Flying in on the 10th. Wish we could come earlier but our guests are in for an epic week!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Touring to our local hut straight from our front door on NYE, there has been about 75cm more snow since then.

snow report
I managed a ski this afternoon at planai. Lots of powder about but windy high up. The intense snowfall did back off for a bit but is back with us now. Roads are a bit messy, almost needed chains, though my 4wd is only fwd right now, need a new haldex pump, will be fitted tomorrow. See if I cab remember how to publish pics on here...

video of wind https://photos.app.goo.gl/hTt8mD96UeLbTn2M7

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Wed 2-01-19 17:41; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Its been snowing all day - again. There is so much snow.

Here comes the pimp alert!!!!

We have a room in our guesthouse available from Saturday - and another from Monday, flights to Salzburg are less than £40 from London airports. Grab a bargain and enjoy the best snow conditions. Ange snowHead
snow conditions
So tempted but it costs too much to change flights. @waynos Go to linky thing below. Upload image, copy and paste url.

https://imgbb.com/

Now how do you add email address to your posts like you and Ange?
ski holidays
Simply epic powder everywhere and it keeps coming down Very Happy
snow report
Can it hang on for a bit please? I don't get there until the 12th Confused
ski holidays
Bloody hell. Raging storm again!
latest report
This is our 13th season, I've not experienced so much snow in one hit before now - that I can remember. Happy snowing! Ange
ski holidays
@flangesax, it hasn’t really started yet...
snow conditions
nozawaonsen wrote:
@flangesax, it hasn’t really started yet...

Oh my goodness....
latest report
I'M BORED OF BLOODY TEACHING KIDS IN DRY FRESH POW..... AND YES I AM SHOUTING!!!
ski holidays
@flangesax, I can remember you saying that the year me and Andy arrived and had to help clear the car park and our car on the first few days, but this looks to be exceptional this year.
snow report
flangesax wrote:
I'M BORED OF BLOODY TEACHING KIDS IN DRY FRESH POW..... AND YES I AM SHOUTING!!!

YOU ARE BEING PAID. SUCK IT UP wink
snow conditions
flangesax wrote:

Ha ha. Actually thinking of this, what are the chance of you teaching Keira?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
NickyJ wrote:
flangesax wrote:

Ha ha. Actually thinking of this, what are the chance of you teaching Keira?

He’ll probably teach Keira nightly. Toofy Grin

Ok, I’ll get my coat on the way out.
snow report
planai today, quite snowy and still is

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/uDYb4eB1ebue5TZSb4SCpYNaPk3KpxpfoT-9HCuCgBYVPXlRqnUXVG8QSi4bK92fqPYBDeJpaILK2WpV6cvym1vUCbDHh-Ookc-V-XvqXO-kCxosJhuLkZnuAloqtVqNYRdHRfNxJGY-pTzpde9xtK-zBI5mcBTYUN_Vmnv_abFbHLvVxPAqBLIHQVu6g_ivmL4Yk1nHO4JQ3ma1jou-eiXQ8JuDY6UHXTNSAl49us6Ema0rHlxLMppxoZogsBzBLWW7CPq8UK5vQ0vMzhbW5ErmUOPQ0-E9PpElt6CkKfMYG_8SNQWwrf_z5MpydsTFkJxj8aL_3VZ9O0SxWvvGZUVk5tUEs-EcZgwBvr6-yJPE2QKYl0NKfx9MIzVlaY_1KyHa9U60mUVZ7XJNMH-OYTStRMrB-FW0wE5KWaj7B26qjSm27o1bYIiPDxRyvIWE2Uhk3sx-lCZPE3AdFfZXF9Z67IRb1D8X5FJ7Zbglt0Q3BPexTbYg5Z3Zyi7dG1tiEOc21FnXm9DqfTB5xnZd5kOtt7PskNxNpIjYFlFEbYWiM5FemDDkQgQIH9Kx86m_fqHQ5vQJD0cWyt-BzOiFnR-rw2VAE1-zvW8IDP-eqNQDXeDiqQMKlZNe3Z_fGgtgpdRC_j7kNvnTPxqvomIBmtTChg=w1206-h905-no
snow report
So our New Year visitors have departed so it is just me and Mrs. B. for the next week. If anyone fancies a meet-up on or off the slopes then just let us know.
latest report
@bobbev999 Where are you based? I arrive in schladming on sunday staying in rhormoos on my own so good to meet others when possible. Have had fab ski with scarpa before. It's looking awesome and like flangesax said I have not seen so much snow in a short period....and more coming. I usually have a season pass so get out a fair bit.
snow report
@bobbev999, @seany1 May well meet up over the next week or so. Have a friend staying from Monday though... and he's a boarder Shocked

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Fri 4-01-19 18:39; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
Skiing fairly deep snow at Zauch today.

ski holidays
Pumping it down in schladming again. There's a lot of snow even around town.
snow conditions
@flangesax, ITS EVEN WORSE BEING STUCK IN A SHOP EITHER LISTENING TO PUNTERS COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW ALL THE SNOW HAS RUINED THEIR HOLIDAY, OR GLOATY HAPPY FOLK RECOUNTING HOW EPIC THEIR POWDER DAY WAS AND HOW THEYVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SO MUCH POW.

I HAVE NEVER SWORN SO MUCH IN MY LIFE.
ski holidays
Seeing flights into Munich and Salzburg being cancelled or redirected tomorrow...Saturday. we travel Sunday, when it's forecast to be even snowier. We dug the car out today and will do it again tomorrow and fingers crossed we get away on Sunday ok.
ski holidays
@holidayloverxx, so far it looks like some of the charter flights in/out of Salzburg have been redirected to Linz.
snow conditions
@seany1, we are based just outside Filzmoos and would be happy to hook up if you fancy it. @Scarpa, I won't hold it against you having a boarder friend - it takes all sorts!
ski holidays
queenie pretty please wrote:
@holidayloverxx, so far it looks like some of the charter flights in/out of Salzburg have been redirected to Linz.

I guess we will get an email tomorrow night if any change. I would rather be diverted thus end than on return to UK
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy