Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpe D'Huez 16th-23rd March, Need 2-3 people

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've booked everything already including flights, transfer and I have accommodation booked for £300 for 3! Would be splitting accommodation prices amongst the people who stay.

I'm comfortable skiing any piste and looking to ski off-piste more too. Would really like some skiing/accommodation buddies.

I'm 18 so really looking in the range of 18-30, but feel free to reply regardless. This is my first post so sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place or whatever Smile!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 16-11-18 3:49; edited 2 times in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You're in the right place buddy.

I'm only 58, so definitely in the right age range. Unfortunately I'm going to Twickenham on 16th, for England v Scotland.

I don't know if you've done this before(booked your accommodation), but personally, I think it's the best way to ski. So much freedom.

Good luck finding some buddies.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the reply Steve.

Hahaha. Enjoy the rugby mate!

Yeah I've only ever skiid with the family before, so this'll be my first time. Super excited.

@SteveBrown
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Where are you flying to? And how much is the transfer? It's possible my son (19) would be up for this as none of his friends or family can keep up with him and he'd love to ski with some like minded young people.

He is in the Emirates at the moment but I'll speak to him when he gets back tomorrow.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@snowlamb, I'm flying to grenoble from stansted and returning to luton (£100.77) and transfer with a bus company to the resort (£49.50). That sounds great - let me know what he thinks! pm me Smile
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi I’m 50 beginner skier but this just be for me I’m looking for a cheap trip to learn and develop skiing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi , Still have spaces ?
Cheers Mark
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Im intrested, what kind of acc did you book?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Same here I'd be interested, I'm 24 male snowboarder, happy on all pistes but would love to go more off piste! Happy for a few beers after

Feel free to pm me altho I'm off to La Tania tomorrow so may not reply right away
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@markaly, hi mark, I do have 1 space. If still interested pm me?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy