Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BASI Alpine Director Voting

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
If you are a BASI member make sure to vote for Alpine Director which is the only contested seat on the board. I will be voting for Tom Waddington. Known him for around 8 or nine years and he is a dedicated professional, BASI L4 trainer and I feel will look after the interests of the whole membership.

If you are an L1 2 or 3 member and want a strong voice on the board I recommend voting for Tom.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Binky and I have already voted for him
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I voted for candidate B and the system defaulted to candidate A!
I recommend that everyone double-checks the BASI website to ensure the system has recorded their choice correctly.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hmmm thats strange, I just checked and my votes were recorded correctly.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Tom is a great guy, and as a Director of New Gen in Switzerland he is one of the few BASI people who actually knows what it is like to train people from BASI 0 (i.e. no qualification) all the way to full cert BASI 4.
He also has employed many 2's, 3's and 4's so really understands the issues they face.

Far too many of the senior BASIs only work in France where everybody is a 4.

With Tom in position there is a real opportunity for BASI to really reflect and understand the issues that the full spectrum of members face.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Sun 21-10-18 17:30; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@rungsp, well said +1
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Tom got it Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy