Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted: Ortovox ABS airbag without the mass system etc, just the backpack

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Looking for a ortovox abs airbag backpack without the mass system or cylinder or trigger

mine is really very worn as I used the bag as a normal backpack alot, so anyone selling just the backpack?

or know where I can get one online, as they were often sold without all the airbag parts

Send me a pm on here

Thanks
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@legue,
I have an Orange Freerider 24 ltr if that works?
snow conditions     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@willski17, Does it have abs written up the sides of the bag? or is it just the standard bag?

thanks
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It is the ABS bag , I work for the UK agents for Ortovox.
You are welcome to give us a call on 01509 881111
snow conditions     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@willski17, Hi, Just to say thanks very much for sorting a new bag for me, its perfect! Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@legue, no problem , happy to help
ski holidays     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@willski17, do you have any of the larger MASS-compatible sacs that used to be available? It would be good to have a larger option for touring with glacier gear or for overnight. I seem to remember a 40 litre (or similar) option. Thanks.
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi @sproggski, that was the only MASS compatible bag we had left unfortunately.
latest report     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sproggski wrote:
@willski17, do you have any of the larger MASS-compatible sacs that used to be available? It would be good to have a larger option for touring with glacier gear or for overnight. I seem to remember a 40 litre (or similar) option. Thanks.

I think I have one of the larger ones stashed away somewhere , I will look tonight - I think its the 32 + 7 L though - this https://www.rei.com/product/859586/ortovox-tour-32-7-abs-avalanche-airbag-pack but in Red. Might have the W version as well.
snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy