Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lech ski depot

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@Valkyrie, great! I'm hoping I can still get there tomorrow!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@ulmerhutte,
I’m not staying in a ski-in/out B&B in Lech to get on a bus to Zürs first thing in the morning.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thought I'd update my post following my recent experience in Lech.
Snow was great and we had a great time.

Hired skis at Intersport - fantastic service (even shared a schnapps!) It's got a bus stop outside and the two man lift up into Oberlech is 50 yards away.
No depot at Intersport however.

No depot facilities at Oberlech cable car either. So closest depot to the ski school was sport alp (down some stairs off the piste - still about 200yds from the ski school but you could push the kids on their skis)

If you don't rent from sportalp depot for skis and boots was about 7euro a day.
There are clamps near the skischool office and also outside the other cable car.

Strolz has a very posh depot with excellent service and lifts down to the heated basement level (same price as Sport Alp but a cut above - the guys there were taking your skis off you as you got out of the lift!) It's another 50m but if you are going up Rufikopf it's just over the road from there.

That said the Elisabeth accessed by its own driveway from the main Street opposite Spar was only a stone's throw away so I depoted the kids gear but carried my gear (especially as I got the bus a couple of mornings direct from outside the hotel to Zurs.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy