Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val Thoren 27th December, joiners welcome.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, me and my mate are going to VT on the 27th, we have accommodation for 7 days and space for an extra 2 people if anyone is interested. I board, and my mate ski's, apart from that we plan on spending the whole time enjoying quite a few continental beers.

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Rich
Are you flying or driving? Do you have a cost for accommodation? - (Male solo skier, 27)
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Rich
Are you flying or driving? Do you have a cost for accommodation? - (Male solo skier, 27)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey Rich, I'd be quite keen on taking one of those spots - can you share some more details? Where are you flying from? How much are you after for the accommodation?

A bit about myself... I'm a 30yr old male living in London, I've been on 6-7 trips, usually a week at a time and am probably at the upper end of the intermediate scale, but no stranger to an epic wipeout or sliding for 50-100m down a steep piste.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Delkjfdkdf

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Tue 11-12-18 16:08; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey guys - keen to know more, etc.
Cheers
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cost is £1,500 total for 7 days. May be a bit cosy with 4 people so probably 3 is best. Therefore £500 each for accommodation. We are flying on the morning of the 27th to Lyon and will probably rent a car from there. We are both based in London, drop me a personal message if you think this works.
Cheers
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy