Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze D'oulx 6/1/19

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Evening all,

I'm heading to sauze on my own, and looking for skiing/après company. Decent piste skier with a little off piste experience in looking for singles/groups who ski together and wouldn't mind me tagging along.

I'll get the first après round in....
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd go, if anyone wanted to join me.

I guess you have your travel and accommodation sorted. There are apartments pretty cheap, flights to Turin, and probably hire a car - as only about £100 for a week.

I desperately want to ski twice next year, as I missed out this year. I have posts up looking for a few people in Jan for Meribel, but Italy would be nice instead. Never been to Italy. Wanted to ski Cervinia for some time, and tried to book there for winter 2017 - but that didn't work out, cos Italy ski school doesn't take young kids, and we had some in our group.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SteveBrown wrote:
I'd go, if anyone wanted to join me.

I guess you have your travel and accommodation sorted. There are apartments pretty cheap, flights to Turin, and probably hire a car - as only about £100 for a week.

I desperately want to ski twice next year, as I missed out this year. I have posts up looking for a few people in Jan for Meribel, but Italy would be nice instead. Never been to Italy. Wanted to ski Cervinia for some time, and tried to book there for winter 2017 - but that didn't work out, cos Italy ski school doesn't take young kids, and we had some in our group.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Steve i'm up for skiing somewhere anywhere again, i have one booked for Jan but looking for a Feb/March trip if your interested.

If your not bothered about location i will get it all in for under £500.

Let me know your thoughts and we can go from there

(Sorry to Hijack this thread)
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Guys im sorted for T+A but I know There is plenty of cheap places to stay there...I'm in the Hotel Derby
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Ahorne56503, Frank in the Derby Hotel is a snowboarder, he's been up already hitting the early snow with James from Sauzeonline! To be honest, the Derby is a great place to meet groups to ski with. It tends to be frequented by regular travellers to Sauze, a lot of them from the UK and Ireland. If you dont have a plan to meet up with anyone before you arrive, you could well pick up a group or two there!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Esdel wrote:
Steve i'm up for skiing somewhere anywhere again, i have one booked for Jan but looking for a Feb/March trip if your interested.

If your not bothered about location i will get it all in for under £500.

Let me know your thoughts and we can go from there

(Sorry to Hijack this thread)

Sorry too Ahorne56503. I've not worked out how to PM.

I have this thread active, with a few saying they are interested. I went 2 years ago - with 3 others off Snowheads, and we had a great week. I'd consider elsewhere though, but would rather somewhere I fancy, than somewhere obscure.

I still want to get twice, and so far nothing definite.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=138903

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Fri 2-11-18 17:18; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If anyone is interested.

There are apartments from £460(actually sleeps 6), flights from Birmingham to Turin for £70, and car hire is about £100 for a week.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Would be great to see you there, anyone who can ski is welcome!! Like I say I'm already booked in a hotel but those prices look reasonable. Sauze is a great base if the snow is good and has very good nightlife.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
letsgetpiste wrote:
@Ahorne56503, Frank in the Derby Hotel is a snowboarder, he's been up already hitting the early snow with James from Sauzeonline! To be honest, the Derby is a great place to meet groups to ski with. It tends to be frequented by regular travellers to Sauze, a lot of them from the UK and Ireland. If you dont have a plan to meet up with anyone before you arrive, you could well pick up a group or two there!

Part of the reason why I picked it was the reputation of the bar. Hopefully not too lively, but lively enough!!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
There are a few Snowheads staying Hotel Savoia Debili that week beware!! Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy