Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Green run down to La Tania?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There is apparently a new green run down to La Tania now, does anyone know if it's got snow cannons on it?

Interested as to wether it will be open w/c 16th April for the kids to ski home! The blue was open last year with huge amounts of snow on it, but bare all around at the bottom!

regards,

greg
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just come back from La Tania, the cannons don't cover the track part of the green, it criss crosses the red, morretta and finishes with about 100m of the blue into the village so don't think you'll avoid the thin nursery bit at the bottom. Nice run through the trees and useful if your in the chalet areas.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gregh, I would re-iterate what martyngb said, but bear in mind it is not really a "green" if your kids are a bit inexperienced. There are several steepish sections, not least the really daft bit where you have to traverse across the red. During high season I should imagine that is like trying to run across the motorway!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
cheers guys,

I think it may also be useful to get us from our chalet down to the main gondola, so hopefully they will push snow onto it and keep it running thru the end of the season!

regards,

greg
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy